- The Knight Foundation’s Civic Tech Report: “Open Government” Expenditures
- Can Meat-and-Potatoes “Big Data” Help Detroit?
- Making Open Data Accessible Inside the Firewall
- Duck Hunting and the Future of Customer Support
- IN BETA Reviews Three Web Based Project Management Apps
- Questions About Google and Local Government Data
- The Changing Culture of Big Data Management
- AGA’s Citizen Centric Reporting and Government Transparency
- How I.T. Projects Are Selected Needs to Change, But How?
- How To Make Datathon Efforts Sustainable
- Planning for Big Data: Lessons Learned from Large Energy Utility Projects
- A Project Manager’s Perspective on the GAO’s Federal Data Transparency Report
- Understanding How Open Data Reaches the Public
- The State of Government Data Transparency, 2013
- What’s Next, Now That We’re In a “Post-Smartphone” Era?
- All “Managing Technology” Articles
- Project Management. How project management is changing when collaboration and information sharing are common.
- Data Access. Planning and managing systems that make private and public information accessible and useful.
- The Media. How technology changes the way people and organizations communicate.
- Mobile Tech. How smartphones and tablets impact the workplace, information sharing, and collaboration.
- Collaboration. Planning, managing, and measuring how information and expertise are shared.
- Reviews. Book and movie reviews.
- Free document downloads
- Master index for “Managing Technology” articles
- Site search for entire site
- Subscribe by email to new “Managing Technology” articles
- Contact info and “about me”
- Movie reviews
- Book reviews
- Comments Elsewhere (del.icio.us)